Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So, as you can see I've decided to fire up a blog. I'm Brian Regan by the way, and along with my lovely wife Sylvia I like to travel around to various places, take pictures, write about and share my experiences. Most of these are good, some not so much. Plus sometimes everyday life creeps in. The reason I decided to start a blog mainly is that Facebook and social media simply isn't enough of a platform for doing this. All you can really do there is post a bunch of pictures which people may like (or not) and a few pithy comments that get lost in the swirling vortex of nauseating inspirational quotations, videos of kittens playing piano, knee jerk political commentary, photos of somebody's Aunt Marge or their two year old nephew who projectile vomits. I sort of want to do a bit more so that my friends and other interested or quasi-interested parties can follow along with the carnival of hope, majesty, misery and general hijinx that is our lives, So, I sort of started a blog. I hope you like it. And if you don't, well damn it, it's free, or at least it is until I can figure out how to make people pay for it. So enjoy the hijinx and hopefully this works out.

From the dictionary: Hijinks definition, boisterous celebration or merrymaking; unrestrained fun

No comments:

Post a Comment